 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 616
Re: LNP goes Internet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 20:46:42 GMT

Just read my mail, and because there was a question where to find the
stuff i looked at arthurdent, and -- Phantastic, Luis has managed to put
everything in place.
You will find it at:

http://arthurdent.dorm.duke.edu/legos/archives/LNP/

many thanks, Luis !

I´ll now walk down into my dark and dirty cellar and try to find that
old 486 box, to verify it really works on networked machines. Hopefully,
the monsters sitting around there will let me out.

so long, Martin