 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 556
    Re: rotation sensors in legOS 0.2.2 —Martin Cornelius
   (...) Hi Michael, i also tried the new sensor code and it seems to work for me. I noticed the rotation sensor to stop working properly with nearly exhausted batteries, but i think that's a minor issue, maybe it's not legOS specific. (...) well, most (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: rotation sensors in legOS 0.2.2 —Luis Villa
   (...) I'm pretty sure that the battery-power thing is not legOS specific- over the summer, I noticed that at low battery the raw values themselves increase (weird- I'd expect a decrease) and that throws off the sensor detection. Presumably (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)