 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 506
505  |  507
Subject:
Battery Status ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 04:20:43 GMT

Has anybody figured out the meaning of values got from the BATTERY
sensor ?
Currently, my little testproggy  "cputw(BATTERY>>6);" displays F9, and i
guess my batteries are close to their end of life.

BTW, if you read this, Markus: The new rotation sensor code works great.
Hopefully i'll soon come out with some 'balancing' bots 8-)