 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3905
3904  |  3906
Subject:
position calculating for robots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 16:42:21 GMT

Thanks Thomas for your idea. The matter is that I was thinking of using angle
sensors in order to calculate the number of the turns that each wheel has driven
(I am talking for a robot with 2 wheels). I think that some advanced maths are
required for such thing but iam not sure. Does anyone knows if lejOS is more
powerful that BrickOS in maths? Has anyone tried something like that?

P.S. Alan from Australia, I accidentaly erased your e-mail. Contact me again.