 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3890
Re: No hitachi gcc compiler found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 21:45:47 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, John Hansen wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Mike Jung wrote:
I'm try to install brickOS first time.

I recommend using the pre-built installers that I have on the BricxCC website.
They make installing cygwin and the cross compilers trivially easy.  You can
install a slightly old version of brickOS and leJOS with these installers as
well.  Then you can upgrade to the latest version of brickOS if you would like.
Someday soon I hope to get a new version up with the latest brickOS and leJOS
files.

http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/BricxCCSetupCygwin.exe
http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/BricxCCbrickOSleJOS.exe

John Hansen

Hi John Hansen

Thank you for your help.
I've used NQC with bricxCC progarm for few monthes.
I learned programing with BrickCC.
Now I love lego robotic and programing RCX.
I did'nt know BricxCC has this option.
Perhapes I have been busy with NQC.

Have great day!!!

Mike Jung