 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3888
3887  |  3889
Subject:
No hitachi gcc compiler found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:36:56 GMT

Hi Everybody

I'm try to install brickOS first time.
After several try with downloading files from different site, I finally
installed brickOS(I think).
Then, When I type "./configure; make", I'm getting message below.

  Welcome to the brickOS Makefile configurator.
  Attemting to find hittachi gcc compiler.<This amy take some time>
  No Hitachi gcc compiler found, please install compiler and try again.
  bash: make: command not found

Please somebody helpe me!
Thankyou.

p.s. I'm following "brickOS 0.2.6.10 Instructions for installing on
Win9x/NT/2000/XP"