 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3888
    No hitachi gcc compiler found —Mike Jung
   Hi Everybody I'm try to install brickOS first time. After several try with downloading files from different site, I finally installed brickOS(I think). Then, When I type "./configure; make", I'm getting message below. Welcome to the brickOS Makefile (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: No hitachi gcc compiler found —John Hansen
   (...) I recommend using the pre-built installers that I have on the BricxCC website. They make installing cygwin and the cross compilers trivially easy. You can install a slightly old version of brickOS and leJOS with these installers as well. Then (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: No hitachi gcc compiler found —Mike Jung
   (...) Hi John Hansen Thank you for your help. I've used NQC with bricxCC progarm for few monthes. I learned programing with BrickCC. Now I love lego robotic and programing RCX. I did'nt know BricxCC has this option. Perhapes I have been busy with (...) (19 years ago, 14-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)