 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3873
  BrickOS 0.9.0 success

Hello all -- I have a Linux system with a USB Lego IR tower, and have been intermittently poking around on the web (once every few weeks) in hopes of getting a brickOS system to work on it, with varying levels of enthusiasm. I've gotten it to go (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: BrickOS 0.9.0 success

Andrew, How fun to hear of your 2.4 success with brickos-0.9.0 It is good to hear that this was possible. With respect to your next efforts I have news... (...) Both brickos-0.9.0 and lnpd-0.9.0 are now debian packages. If these are useful in your (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: BrickOS 0.9.0 success

(...) Well, I'm pleased to report that the 2.6.10 (newest current) kernel, with included legousbtower driver, worked well with the tarball of brickOS 0.9.0. I haven't tried the Debian package yet. I noticed that on the Debian package page, the (...) (19 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)