 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3829
    Help installing brickOS —Jordon Hirshon
   I'm trying to install brickOS 0.2.6.10.6 on WIN NT. After unning "configure" it's busy for along time, and terminates with the message -"No Hitachi gcc compiler found. Please install compiler and try again." Any suggestions? Thanks, Jordon (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Help installing brickOS —Timothy Schroeder
     (...) I believe that I had the exact same problem a few weeks ago, but I found that using a pre-built package takes a lot of the hassle out of installing BrickOS. The pre-built packages can be found at: (URL) hope this helps, Timothy (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Help installing brickOS —Michael Obenland
   (...) Sure. The configure script tries to find the gcc cross compiler toolchain for the brick's hitachi processor. This chain is needed to compile brickOS to a program that can be run by the RCX. But it seems that you did not install the tool chain. (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)