 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3830
Re: Help installing brickOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:25:50 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Jordon Hirshon wrote:
I'm trying  to install brickOS 0.2.6.10.6 on WIN NT.  After unning "configure"
it's busy for along time, and terminates with the message -"No Hitachi gcc
compiler found.  Please install compiler and try again."

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jordon

I believe that I had the exact same problem a few weeks ago, but I found that
using a pre-built package takes a lot of the hassle out of installing BrickOS.

The pre-built packages can be found at:
http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/

I hope this helps,
Timothy