 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3827
3826  |  3828
Subject:
BrickOS Installation on OS X
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:14:19 GMT

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has a step-by-step installation guide for installing
BrickOS on Mac OS X 10.3. I recently tried but was not able to get it working
properly.

I did this by first installing libusb-0.1.8, binutils-2.15 and gcc-3.4.2. When
compiling binutils and gcc, I used the appropriate target switch for the RCX. I
was able to successfully compile BrickOS-0.2.6.10.6 but I am unable to download
anything to the RCX.

Any help that could be provided in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance and have a terrific day.

Jarod Mobius