 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3826
Re: LNP: No connection between PC and RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:04:11 GMT

Nobody, who can help me???
I wondered if it could be a problem that I used gcc 3.3 (Suse Linux 9.0) to
compile everything, and made the crosscompiler with a gcc2.95 packet, because
the egcs packet doesn't work. There were errors during the compilation.

And of course I used gcc 3.3 to install lnp, but there were no errors. It's only
a supposition.

Please help me, I've to solve this problem until the end of October, because
it's for an project at university.

Thanks
Philip