 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3825
  LNP: No connection between PC and RCX

Hi, I want to send some data between my PC (Suse Linux 9.0) and the RCX-Unit (Brickos 0.2.6). I thought LNP would do the thing, and so I downloaded and installed it. When I start the LNPD daemon the LED on my Serial-IR-Tower lits up for a few (...) (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNP: No connection between PC and RCX

Nobody, who can help me??? I wondered if it could be a problem that I used gcc 3.3 (Suse Linux 9.0) to compile everything, and made the crosscompiler with a gcc2.95 packet, because the egcs packet doesn't work. There were errors during the (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)