 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3642
Re: BrickOS Assembler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 01:45:09 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Michael Purvis wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Iain McInnes wrote:
1) Pass the variable to a function - the first function argument seems to be r0.

I need to access elements of a 2d array. I don't think this is an option for
that. Nevertheless, could you post code that demonstrates this?

You can easily experiment with this by inspecting the assembler output from gcc.

How do I do that?

I recommend compiling with the -gstabs+ option (by modifying the makefile).

After your .lx file is generated use "h8300-hms-objdump --disassemble-all
--source > my.lst" to get a disassembled file with the C source intermixed.into
the file my.lst

Kevin