 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3602
3601  |  3603
Subject:
The BrickOS Task Manager
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 04:09:24 GMT

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there's any documentation or example programs detailing how
to use the task manager in BrickOS. The only example I have is the line-follow
program that somehow uses tasks to 'wake up' when it detects a colour change.

Specifically, I'm looking to run a task that controls the physical operation of
my bot and then another that does computations in the background. I'd like the
computations to carry on while the bot is performing its various operations.
Thanks for any help.

Michael