 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3630
Re: The BrickOS Task Manager
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 15:54:10 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Were you able to compile it as is?

When saved as multi.c, but not when saved as multi.cpp

What are you trying to do?

Start multiple tasks within a program that uses objects. I could rewrite a
number of parts to use structs instead, but I just wanted to check that there
wasn't some easy solution.

What errors are you getting?

On the execi lines, it complains about not being able to convert int (*) to int
(*)(something... ) I think it's referring to the fact that in the actual
definition of execi (in unistd.h, I think), that's the parameter type. I don't
understand how it could work as c but not as cpp.

I tested that with version xx.09, not the latest one.

I'll check the exact version number when I get home... and the exact error
message.

Mike