 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3589
3588  |  3590
Subject:
Vision command + linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:43:05 GMT

I've test a new filter for the camera .... In my first study I applied a
filter only in one image .... Now I take the "time" parameter ! I make a
difference between two image and here is the result

When nothing move : http://nanobapt.homelinux.com/img/VC/nothingmove.jpg
When I move my head : http://nanobapt.homelinux.com/img/VC/movehead2.jpg
Original picture : http://nanobapt.homelinux.com/img/VC/original.jpg

We can imagine that the software detect when sothing move and then
transmit the position to another soft ....

There are some trouble when the camera make his auto brightness. All the
image change

nanobapt