 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3591
Re: Vision command + linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:45:30 GMT

Chris Phillips wrote:

This is a pretty cool technique!  I really like the middle picture
(movehead2.jpg) just as a work of art.

LOL, thanks

You could overcome this by subtracting out the minimum pixel change from all
pixels.  So if the entire picture gets brighter or darker, you adjust the
"delta" image to contain black pixels once again.

You might need to do some statistical footwork to determine a suitable
real-world offset to apply, but you should be able to detect when the entire
image gets brighter or darker all at once.  You could even take the average
change of all RGB pixel values and subtract that out from the final image as a
first attempt.

I wil try some method to fixe it

nanobapt