 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3556
Re: Remote Message Buttons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 10:36:05 GMT

That doesn't seem to help, doing things that way actually made the Stop and
Beep buttons function as Stop and Beep. I was hoping to have all the buttons
"raw" messages available to remap their functionality. I think I know how to
modify the kernel code to do that now. If it works I will let you know.

Rand

"Steve Hassenplug" <Hassenplug@mail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Rand Krakora wrote:
Anyone had problems getting the message 1,2,3 buttons working with • brickOS?
All other remote buttons are working.

I am using v0.2.6.10.

I looked through the kernel and includes, it looks like in lr_process(), • the
lr_keys gets checked vs. lr_curkeys,

I just use the standard IR message stuff from BrickOS.  They are normal
messages, so this works just fine.

Here are some lines of code:  (I think it's in lnp.h)

#include <sys/lnp.h>
clear_msg();
if (msg_received != 0)
my_message_value = lnp_rcx_message;