 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3801
Re: Remote Message Buttons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 19:58:29 GMT

(reviving an old thread...)

Anyone had problems getting the message 1,2,3 buttons working with brickOS?
All other remote buttons are working.

I have exactly the same problem. I receive every keys except the three message
keys (see sample code below - the final target will be to use the remote to
control several motors on several RCX).

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance,

Philo

#include <conio.h>
#include <remote.h>
#include <rom/lcd.h>

unsigned int RemoteBits;

int remote(unsigned int etype, unsigned int key)
{

  if(etype == LREVT_KEYON)
  {
    RemoteBits |= key;