 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3548
    Re: My problems with adding a Best Fit algorithm for memory management to kernel/mm.c —Mark Riley
   (...) Hi Mike, It would be helpful to see each of the memory block dumps and some notation as to what actions you took between each dump (i.e. RCX on/off, program downloaded, etc...) Mark (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: My problems with adding a Best Fit algorithm for memory management to kernel/mm.c —Michael Martelli
   (...) Mark, Thanks for the reply, and sorry I forgot to include some more details I have results from 2 memory scans (the values may be a bit off from each other (i.e. starting addresses, but that is becuase they are from 2 times I ran it, and I (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: My problems with adding a Best Fit algorithm for memory management to kernel/mm.c —Mark Riley

        Re: My problems with adding a Best Fit algorithm for memory management to kernel/mm.c —Joseph Woolley
    Mark Riley wrote: [snip] (...) This is easy enough to implement (1 or 2 lines), but raises the question: Should these memory strategies be included with BrickOS (with a config.h flag to control it)? I am sure the educators would rather leave that (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)