 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3280
    gcc-3.3 - multi-line string literals —Max Bowsher
   GCC 3.3 has made multi-line string literals a syntax error. (They were deprecated from 3.0). This is very annoying, because they made lots of sense for things like inline asms, and brickOS has lots of them. Below are patches which append \n\ to the (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: gcc-3.3 - multi-line string literals —David Chen
   Thanks for the patch....but... Sorry to be such a NOOB but...how does one go about using this patch? I've gotten things to compile/make, generating .srecs and .lx's but sick and tired of scrolling through those deprecated multiline warnings. I'll (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)