 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3423
Re: gcc-3.3 - multi-line string literals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:38:45 GMT

Thanks for the patch....but...

Sorry to be such a NOOB but...how does one go about using this patch?
I've gotten things to compile/make, generating .srecs and .lx's but sick
and tired of scrolling through those deprecated multiline warnings.

I'll try to read the man entry for patch and RTFM but sometimes it is
just easier to ask rather than screw things up some more : )

Thanks,

Dave