 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3228
  Re: BrickOs Problem (again)

(...) Hello, I think it's really hard to install brickOS on XP cause Cygwin is on a dos base (no ?) and XP have no DOS (only emule). To solve you problem you should install linux :-P Seriously : if cygwin don't find tar you should try to search (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: BrickOs Problem (again)

(...) You didn't install tar. Run Cygwin setup again and add tar. (...) No, incorrect. (...) No, he needs to install tar. Max. (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: BrickOs Problem (again)

(...) Cygwin is pure Windows. DJGPP is DOS, and doesn't work well with brickOS. Although everyone should use Linux. DJGPP and brickOS: I managed to build binutils under djgpp, gcc failed but is probably fixable. However, djgpp doesn't have POSIX (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  BrickOs Problem (again)

Hi, Recently, I have tried and tried to install BrickOS into Win XP. However, I have had problems in installing. I have installed cygwin and checked that all files have been installed. Built the gcc 2.95.2 and binutils 2.10.1 cross compiler. But I (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)