 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3209
    Re: BrickOS on Mac OS X —Michael Zapp
   (...) I'll have to look at that. I currently have the compiler working from the GNU source but haven't been able to get the C++ BrickOS tests to compile. I used the raw GNU source, version 3.2.2 but I'll look at the darwin stuff (couldn't find it (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: BrickOS on Mac OS X —David Chen
   Man, this is fantastic. Since moving over to OS X about a year and a half ago, I've been ignoring my RCX (retired the tired/crash prone PC forever!! Running Linux now though) and haven't played with it for lack of a development environment for OS X. (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: BrickOS on Mac OS X —Ed Manlove
   (...) Dave, We look forward to hearing how these tools work out for you. You should try Michael Zapp, (URL) about the USB applications. Ed (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)