 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3054
  Re: USB IR tower support in Lunix

(...) Good! (...) I posted via the web-interface, I guess one needs a javascript browser for that. I like the navigation of the webinterface within threads. (...) Ah, very good! Does it also support the high-speed mode ? (...) Sounds like a good (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: USB IR tower support in Lunix

Hi, I got the USB IR-tower to work under linux using the same patch Florian used. I also sent an updated patch that applies to 0.2.6.09 to the original author of the patch. However I have to caution that the said patch only works with UHCI hubs that (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)