 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3039
Re: BrickOS Threading...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 19:24:40 GMT

Joe,

I will take a look at your function tonight and try to get it into
systime.c right away.  Maybe we can rig up a change that will cause the
"glitch" to occur more often (increment sys_time twice per tick, or
something)

Maybe a special kernel build for testing purposes that
increments the lower sys_time word by 0x4000 instead
of 1.  This will greatly increase the opportunity for this
glitch to occur (from once every 65 seconds to once every
4ms.)  You might need to disable certain other parts of the
kernel since they might find this fast-fowarding of time
objectionable.

Thanks for looking into this!

Mark