 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3017
  Re: installation of cygwin and legos/brickos

John, What version of legOS are you using? Looking at the code below it seems to indicate that you are using legOS ver 0.2.6 (unless in the newer versions of brickOS we forgot to change a directory name). I am also going to gues that you are using (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: installation of cygwin and legos/brickos

John, It looks as if you don't have the cross compiler or it is is not in a known directory. Try searching your entire hard drive for h8300. That might bring something up. You should have either tired to build the cross compiler or downloaded it (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)