 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2877
  Re: BrickOS & BricxCC - coming soon to a Windows PC near you

Could you expand on what you want to do with BrickOS? Something about project files? generating make file? If this has anything to do with having a file anywhere on your hard-drive and having it compile leaving an *.LX file behind, I may be of some (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: BrickOS & BricxCC - coming soon to a Windows PC near you

(...) My goal would be to have BricxCC work with C/C++ BrickOS programs much like it works with NQC & MindScript programs now. You have a file open in the editor. You press the compile button and it either performs a make without errors or a little (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)