 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2861
  Update for DJGPP version

Here is an update for my (slow) progress for creating a DJGPP compatible or port of brickOS. At this time I am solely focused on getting a cross compiler built and putting off other issues (such as tty comms, see (URL) I have tried three methods to (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Instructions for building DJGPP H8300 cross compiler

The following are instructions I am using for building the Hitachi H8300 cross compiler for the DJGPP environment. Please read through the entire message before proceeding. Download the following DJGPP/GNU packages from www.delorie.com or one of its (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Update for DJGPP version

I have placed instructions for building the cross compiler for DJGPP on our website, (URL) They are (as of this posting) incomplete. Biunutils can be configured and built but gcc currently has a proplem in the build stage. It looks like a c++ error (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)