 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2915
Re: Update for DJGPP version
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:56:23 GMT

I have placed instructions for building the cross compiler for DJGPP on our
website, http://brickos.sourceforge.net/docs/install-DJGPP.html.  They are
(as of this posting) incomplete.  Biunutils can be configured and built but
gcc currently has a proplem in the build stage.  It looks like a c++ error
with a redefine of size_t.  I welcome any input about these instructions and
more so any resolutions for that problem.

Ed