 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2828
Re: gcc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 16:20:26 GMT

Sam

Paolo Masetti instructions,
http://legos.sourceforge.net/cygwin/INSTALL-cygwin.html, suggest downloading
gcc-2.95.2 for building the cross compiler. These instructions are standard
instructions for windows os.  By the way which Windows OS(s) are you running
on (or plan to)?

Ed

Samuel Winchenbach <swinchen@eece.maine.edu> wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I just installed the latest version of cygwin, and downloaded binutils 2.12.
I am wondering what version of gcc I should download, thanks.

Sam

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html;