 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2798
  some problems changing CONF_LNP_HOSTADDR

hi all. im currently using legOS 0.2.4.(on linux) i have created a communication algorithm builing on lnp_addressing_write for use with multiple RCX's and as such i need to differ between them. this i thought i could do by changing the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: some problems changing CONF_LNP_HOSTADDR

(...) Hey Ken, I had similar troubles when trying to do development for multiple bots and different LNP addresses. What I found was that I needed to do a fresh recompile of the entire legOS project whenever I changed the LNP ID, as well recompiling (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: some problems changing CONF_LNP_HOSTADDR

hi there, and thnx for the quick reply! so changing the CONF_LNP_HOSTADDR, rebuilding legOS and *.lx program and then download both should work ? oki, ill give it a try tomorrow when i have access to the RCX's. ill also look into the patches you (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)