 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2728
2727  |  2729
Subject:
whats up with lnp_init?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 19:20:33 GMT

i have 2 threads (pthreads), 1 that sends and 1 that recieves on my PC.
both of these runs in while(1) sentences.
so.. i thought lnp_init was to be run only once, but unless i run the
lnp_init routine each time i want to send a message nothing get sent!?
whats up with that ?
anyone have any ideas ??

kenneth johansen
kennethj@stud.cs.uit.no