 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2692
  Re: HOWTO Demo.c

If I understand this correctly (which I doubt) each task you start, has a higher priority, and they all have a higher priority than the 'task_swapper' task. Try setting all the priorities the same. Like to 1. See what that does. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: HOWTO Demo.c

That is correct each Task started has a higher priority and they all have a higher prority than task_swapper like Prio Task 1 -- Task Swapper 2 -- Motor Driver Task 3 -- Light Sensor Task 4 -- Touch Sensor I changed the all the priorities to 1 but I (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)