 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2659
  Re: Linux, Cygwin, DJGPP: what is it all about?

What exactly needs to be done to 'upgrade' DJGPP to work with the new LegOS? Are these same changes required for cygwin? I assume the 'unix' part of this is done by the "LegOS Team", which means it works with Cygwin, but now someone (like Ed) needs (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Linux, Cygwin, DJGPP: what is it all about?

Steve, (...) LegOS? I have been looking into this (in between spending time with my family who is town and sneaking on the computer when my wife is not looking). Basically I don't know yet. If you search this newsgroup there is an individual Rossz (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)