 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2619
    Powered off, but still on? —Joseph Woolley
   Recently, I went to use a couple RCXs that were loaded with LegOS. These two had both been used previously (about 1 to 2 weeks ago) but should have both had plenty of battery life remaining. I found that they both had drained the batteries (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Powered off, but still on? —Dmitry Yaitskov
   (...) Funny, I just posted an article here about something similar. I started using LegOS a few days ago, and had the following problem a few times: after a power off period (of several hours) the power on did not produce any visible effect, and the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)