 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2594
2593  |  2595
Subject:
Code-examples, books and papers in C/C++ for legOS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 15:27:58 GMT

I am a swedish student that togheter with my colleague are working with
legOS on a project: http://w1.270.telia.com/~u27005072
I would welcome some suggestions about literature in C/C++ with legOS.
Anything could be of interest.