 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2598
Re: Code-examples, books and papers in C/C++ for legOS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 15:41:08 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Fredrik Helin writes:
I am a swedish student that togheter with my colleague are working with
legOS on a project: http://w1.270.telia.com/~u27005072
I would welcome some suggestions about literature in C/C++ with legOS.
Anything could be of interest.

  The best I've seen (and I've not seen all material available) is
  still Luis Villa's work: his HOWTO at our site
  (http://legos.sourceforge.net/HOWTO/) and that which is
  published in the book "Extreme Mindstorms" ISBN: 1-893115-84-4

  Another good source is the customized HOWTO put together by
  Brown University (follow the legOS tab at top of page at
  http://www.cs.brown.edu/courses/cs148/index.html)

  A seemingly rich set of links (broader than just legOS) can be
  found at:  http://www.cs.unc.edu/~lastra/comp006/lego_mindstorm_links.html
  (I have not visited all of these)

  This is a tiny sampling of what's available on the web...

  Hope this helps.

Regards,
Stephen