 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2530
    Next test version avail. 0.2.6.05 - have time? —Stephen M. Moraco
   We are looking for help testing our next very-early integration. We have revised the LNP support and have reworked the support for the LEGO Infrared Remote Control to create this 2nd test version. This version mimicks the stock firmware behavior. (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Next test version avail. 0.2.6.05 - have time? —Samuel Winchenbach
   Ok, this brings up an interesting question... What is the best way to use LNP with windows? the version of WinLNP that I see is _ancient_ and requires VC++ to work.... so I see that there is a linux version, I was wondering it would be possible to (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Next test version avail. 0.2.6.05 - have time? —Michael Ash
   (...) I'm not sure if that's a good idea. Of course, they can always be a compiler switch to turn them off if you don't want them. The thing is, though, that there are lots of tradeoffs between speed, memory use, and accuracy in this kind of (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)