 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2529
  Re: cygwin messed up?

You can try a few things with the makefile.common in the util directory and change the tool prefix from cc to gcc. Later u might have another error related to ld at that point u'll have to put the extension .exe in front of ld in one of the (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: cygwin messed up?

Jason, There is a problem within the Makefile logic atleast with some windows OS. What OS are you trying it on? I submitted a bug to the legOS project on sourceforge ((URL) and submitted a suggestion for a fix here ((URL) is happening (atleast on my (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)