 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2504
  Lego IR Remote - What is max send rate?

I'm working on the motor key handler for legOS support of the IR remote. I'm looking at service rates of keypresses at the remote. In studying how The Mindstorms OS responds to the remote I noticed that holding the key down (for motor keys) kept the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Lego IR Remote - What is max send rate?

Stephen - I've recently taken a couple of patch postings to legos.sourceforge.net by Ross Crawford and Zhengrong Zang and have come up with a hybrd solution (on 0.2.6) to implement the remote control. I am quite happy with the results. The original (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)