 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2426
Re: Using legos-devel@lists.sourceforge.net VS posting at lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 15:17:31 GMT

Joseph Woolley <jwoolley@spamblock.insight.rr.com> wrote in message
news:Gtw6sr.DC9@lugnet.com...

[snip]

I understand and agree with you here.  However, I was able to sign up for
the maillist with no problems.  It appeared to be automated (I received • the
"confirm email address" email within minutes, replied and was added the • next
day)

Joseph,

How did you sign up?  I looked around but found no solution to this. I even
tried the old subscribe in the subject line (you might have gotten this
message :)

One possible solution would be to add a newsgroup for
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos.devel (or development).  I like this solution
simply because a lot of people are here reading ...rcx.legos fairly often
anyway.

With little discussion outside of the new development and release I am not
sure if just using the current newsgroup, lugnet.rcx.legos, would suffice.

Ed

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: Using legos-devel@lists.sourceforge.net VS posting at lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos

"Ed Manlove" <emanlove@ieee.org> wrote in message news:Gtw4Gt.421@lugnet.com... (...) is (...) idea (...) to (...) this (...) I understand and agree with you here. However, I was able to sign up for the maillist with no problems. It appeared to be (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)