 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2394
  Final RFC on next legOS release (would have been legOS 0.2.6)

We are now actively deciding what the next release of legOS will be. (yes there will be a name change and, likely, the numbering will change but -for now- let's call it legOS 0.2.6) I've put together a more formal description of what we know today. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Final RFC on next legOS release (would have been legOS 0.2.6)

(...) Since there has to be a name change, perhaps keep the numbering for continuity? Unless you think we should go direct to 0.3.0 :-) Max. (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Final RFC on next legOS release (would have been legOS 0.2.6)

Concerning the name change, call for ideas and a vote, I would suggest that a NEW thread entitled similar to "Call for legOS name change" be created in lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos. The details when worked out and as outlined in the rlswork doc should (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)