 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2371
  Re: RCX as a PGP engine

(...) I just 'ported' (euphemism for minor modifications) some code lingering on the web for fun and voila: MD5 on RCX is up and running (lejos). If anyone's interested, I can post the code. It allows for authentication (PC sends random challenge, (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: RCX as a PGP engine

(...) Definitely post it! Better than that, how about sending me the code and I'll add it to our robots section as a unique demonstration. (...) Shouldn't be a problem. Most of the source code in the official Sun package is easy to port to leJOS. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  MD5 available (was: RCX as a PGP engine)

I just put my java MD5 port for lejos on the web: (URL) for the popups, Tripod....) It's a terrible hack, but thanks to that memory footprint is low and it does not leak! Let me know if you find it useful. Have fun, Bart. (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)