 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 227
    Are there any limitations/restrictions on releasing legOS compiled programs (.srec files)? —David Van Wagner
   Are there any limitations/restrictions on releasing legOS compiled programs (.srec files)? I'm aware that legOS itself is MPL (Mozilla Public License), but are the programs that are compiled with it, and contain a portion of it, subject to open (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Are there any limitations/restrictions on releasing legOS compiled programs (.srec files)? —Luis Villa
   I am not a lawyer, but I have been interested in license issues for some time. Because LegOS is basically a library and not really an OS, and because it is compiled in with the rest of your code, technically speaking you must release code to anyone (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)