 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 227
226  |  228
Subject:
Are there any limitations/restrictions on releasing legOS compiled programs (.srec files)?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 18:11:16 GMT

Are there any limitations/restrictions on releasing legOS compiled programs
(.srec files)?

I'm aware that legOS itself is MPL (Mozilla Public License), but are the
programs that are compiled with it, and contain a portion of it, subject to
open source requirements, etc?

In other words, if I release a program do I have to release the source code?

Thanks.

Dave Van Wagner
davevw@alumni.cse.ucsc.edu