 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2211
    Cygwin problems —Ben Crinion
   Hi all, i am having problems with cygwin. It doesnt help that i dont know what all these linux commands mean but i will explain my problems now. I have intstalled all the software to my system ok and the linux emulator seems to work fine(i can use (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Cygwin problems —Mike McFarlane
   Ben I recommend you read the Howto from the sourceforge docs section, or even better buy the Extreme Mindstorms book (Extreme Mindstorms; D. Baum, M. Gasperi, R. Hempel, L. Villa; Apress; ISBN: 1893115844 ) . Both give a good explanation of legOS. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)