 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2196
    Configuring LegOS with USB tower under Win2K. —Dave Wightman
   Hi Everyone, Does anyone have any info. on setting up and using the new USB tower with Cygwin and the H8 cross-compiler for LegOS under Win2K. These are the instructions I am currently following :- (URL) would also be very grateful for any more (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Configuring LegOS with USB tower under Win2K. —Aaron Berg
   Thanks for your interest Dave. The source for the USB tower Win2k patch is located at anonymous ftp://134.29.51.4 I can also give you one hint to get you going on configuring legos for cygwin. The most problems I have had are with the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Configuring LegOS with USB tower under Win2K. —Dave Wightman
   Hi Aaron, Thanks for your quick reply. Thank you for the USB fix. I have also done as you suggested and altered the path under #NT - I forgot the drive letter should have been specified //x where x is the drive, C:, D: etc. I have now eliminated (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)