 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2183
    Re: host address —Albert Huang
   Eric, see the thread started by Zhengrong Zhang on 11/5/01 about this. short: we can't find any compelling reason to hardcode the address. I'm not sure about Zhengrong, but I've modified my copy of LegOS to support "dynamic" addresses (i.e. can (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: host address —Eric Swalens
   (...) Do you have a patch? (...) I'm writing a compiler (automaton model of the robot to C). With dynamic addresses, it could manage an "addresses pool", and simply add a call to change the address when the program starts... On the other hand, if (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)